Hello my Apples, i’m back and really excited that i can write again. My daughter is 3months old, she is growing fast and at that stage where she is learning to really adapt to play on her own.
Today i will be sharing with you all my new found recipe for longer and fuller natural hair. Yes i called it recipe because it’s straight out of the kitchen. It is the RICE WATER METHOD. i am sure majority has heard about this method and i would like to know in the comment section if it works for you or not.
THE RICE WATER METHOD
It is the starchy liquid that is left over when rice has been cooked or soaked (in this case soaked). Over time it has be revealed that this method is an amazing hair growth routine to its effective results. Rice water contains a lot of vitamins like vitamin E and B. rice water exhibit hair care effects, such as decreasing surface friction and improving hair elasticity. Rice water has inositol, a carbohydrate, that can repair damaged hair, as well as protect it from damage
- Pour rice into water and let it sit for a day – 2 days, then drain the water
- wash your hair with shampoo
- rinse with water thoroughly and add rice water onto your hair
- massage thoroughly into your hair and scalp
- leave on for 30 minutes and rinse hair with warm water.
BENEFIT OF RICE WATER FOR HAIR
- it stimulates hair growth
- it eliminates dandruff
- it softens hair
- it increases shines and add volume to hair
- it strengthens hair roots thereby, it prevents breakage
- it helps splits ends and protects hair damage.
Comment down below your experience using rice water on your natural hair.